THE VERSATILE, INNOVATIVE BC-9U SERIES
The Hyundai 25/30/32BC-9U forklifts bring customers an unbeatable combination of performance and innovative features all designed to increase productivity, simplify maintenance, and enhance operator comfort. The result is an electric, cushion tire forklift that can do more for less.
Compared to previous models – and to competitors – the BC-9U series offers reduced energy consumption, increased work speeds, and a tighter turning radius. Plus, it is fully compatible with Li-ion batteries. That means more pallets moved per hour at less cost.
Just consider some of the key advantage the BC-9U offers:
- Exclusive multifunction cluster with onboard diagnostics
- Rugged, energy-efficient drive axle with wet disc brake
- Simplified maintenance starting with easy wheel replacement
- Ergonomically focused cab with outstanding visibility, generous legroom, and a full suspension Grammer seat
- Load weight indicator with an overload warning
- Comprehensive Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS) for maximum safety
- Reliable Curtis Controller with a unique cooling system and self-diagnostics
And a host of other industry-leading standard and optional features, available in 5,000, 6,000, and 6,500 lb. capacities.
Check out all the BC-9U Series offers and then be sure to offer them all to your customers.